U-ELCOME DSD U-space project was launched a few months ago with funding from the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) in cooperation with the SESAR 3 Joint Undertaking as one of its flagship Digital Sky Demonstrators (DSDs)
U-ELCOME will be at Stand no. 780 at IFEMA. Besides, there will be a presentation at Spotlight Theatre at IFEMA and a Demo Flight at Cuatro Vientos Airport
U-ELCOME will be at Airspace Integration Week Madrid
Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA) and Expodrónica organize from September 25th to 28th, Airspace Integration Week Madrid. Governments and private organizations, as well as industry leaders, will participate in the largest airspace community event as Exhibitors, Sponsors, Panelists or all of them. Anticipating a registration of 6,000 attendees, Airspace Integration Week Madrid is a weeklong event, focused on all aspects of airspace industry. AI Week integrates three events: Airspace Integration Congress, Expodrónica Air Show, and the World Space Summit.
- Airspace Integration Congress: A worldwide gathering of stakeholders involved in all aspects of airspace integration. Featuring a 14,000 square meter exposition at IFEMA with exhibits and six theatres dedicated to programming on airspace management and integration (ATM, UTM and STM), civil-military cooperation, advanced air mobility, UAS and counter-UAS operations.
- Expodrónica Air Show: Manned, unmanned, space, defense, smart cities and AAM industries come together into a unique live experience at IFEMA in the Expodrónica AAM/UAS Theatre and Cuatro Vientos Exhibits, presentations, hardware and software demonstrations and live airshows will gather organizations and professionals involved in the Digital Global Sky development, creating an unprecedented experience for all attendees.
- World Space Summit: Innovative summit gathering most stakeholders involved in space activities, including governmental, industrial organizations and start- Programming will take place both in IFEMA and Cuatro Vientos including panels with space and control agencies, defense departments and industry about projects and cooperation, proposed legislation, nature of space operations, commercial and non-commercial applications and future opportunities.
U-ELCOME DSD U-space project PARTICIPATION AT AI WEEK
U-ELCOME DSD U-space project will be an active participant and supporter with a Booth number 780 at IFEMA from 25 to 26 September. Besides, U-Elcome will be in these events as follows:
- 30 h. U-ELCOME Presentation at the Spotlight Theatre at IFEMA
- 00 U-ELCOME BOARD MEETING at Cuatro Vientos Airport
- 30 INAUGURATION COCKTAIL at Cuatro Vientos Airport
- 30 U-ELCOME FLIGHT TEST DEMO
U-ELCOME – 15 LOCATIONS IN ITALY, SPAIN, AND FRANCE TO VALIDATE & IMPLEMENT U-SPACE SOLUTIONS
Drones have the potential to greatly support Europe’s shift towards a green and digital economy. Addressing safety, security, privacy, social acceptance, and environmental concerns while creating a sustainable economic environment for the growth of the European drone industry is crucial. U-space services and smart traffic management solutions will be key in enabling drone operations and reaching the necessary high level of integration with Air Traffic Management (ATM).
U-ELCOME is a 3-year SESAR Digital Sky Demonstrator project, involving 51 partners whose overall aim is to support the market uptake of U1 and U2 services. With demonstrations taking place in three European countries, the project aims to develop interoperability and support EU harmonisation of U-space services. Taking into consideration the various U-Space actors and stakeholders this project values collaboration and information-sharing. Join us to find out more about the research project and what activities are planned and how the project hopes to make U-space a European reality.
This project has received funding from European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) under grant agreement No. 101079171