7th National Aviation Infrastructure Show, which is supported and attended by the Ministry of Transport of Russian Federation and Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviatsia), will take place on February 5 — 6, 2020, to once again bring together top industry professionals.
NAIS 2020 Interactive Business Program
The 2-day Business Program offers an extensive list of events for specialists and top managers:
- The opening day on February 5 will start with the Air Gates of Russia and Sky Service Awards winners celebration at the Airport Hall followed by the Development of interregional Air Route Network as a Driver of Economic Growth of Russia's Regions plenary meeting. Discussion points will include state regulation system upgrades; investment projects with regard to airports; finance and tarification; regional units like transportation hubs, small airports and local aircraft fleets. Speaker list includes executives of Ministry of Transport, Rosaviatsia, Ministry for Industry and Trad, Aeroflot and S7 Air Companies, AR (Airports of Regions), STLC (State Transport Leasing Company), FKPAKRAS.ru (Krasnoyarye Airports Federal Holding).
- At 14.00 on the same day, the Digital Document Management and Technology in Civil Aviation Conference will follow to cover digitalization processes like locally developed Interactive digital tech manuals, equipment life cycle operational support, etc. Attendees will listen to specialists representing Rosaviatsia, IATA, IRKUT Corporation as well as top technology providers and air operators.
- The L Exhibition Hall will host the AI and Digital Technology in Air Transtport Conference 13.30 to 16.30 on February 5th. Valuable insights will be shared by companies like SITA, Amadeus, ADB SAFEGATE; top IT solutions integration providers; and airports including Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo and Vnukovo. Presentations will focus on Intellectual airport concept driven by individual approach; innovational booking and boarding systems; passenger operations, smart gate and ID technologies.
- At 14.00 at Hall K, the session on Investment Tools in Airport Management and Developing will take place. The speaker list will include experts representing INFRAONE, Vnukovo and Pulkovo airports, AR, Gazprombank, VEB.RF who will lead discussions on legislation, concession projects, state property management and effective investments.
- On February 6th, the Airport Hall will serve as venue for NAIS 2020' top event, the Topical Issues of Transport (Aviation) Security. State officials at Ministry of Transport, Rosaviatsia, Rostransnadzor as well as representatives of ATB (Association for Transport Security) and security solutions suppliers will talk about legislation upgrades and application, staff, IT novelties, and systems to secure general controls, biometrical data, on-site and other strategic application areas.
- The L Hall wil open at 10.30 to hold the Innovative Technologies for Design, Construction and Operation of Airfield Infrastructure Conference co-hosted by the AGAA State Agency for Civil Airport Administration. Heads of engineering structures at AGAA, IVK-Air Group, GIP, Acoustic Group will join Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing, Moscow Government and top construction and supply companies to discuss digital design & construction technologies, architectural and operational solutions.
- Following the Conference, the Comfortable Environment and Service for Passengers as a Source of Increased Airport Profitability Session will open at Hall L. Consulting and service experts will talk through matters like lounging, passenger service trends and opportunities.
- At 10.30, Hall K will welcome attendees to the Effective Airport Management Practices and Strategies Conference. Talking points will include profitability growth, crisis management, capacity management, optimization by means of outsourcing, and non-aviation marketing practices presented by airports all across Russia.
- Last but not least, at 13.30 NAIS visitors will take part in the Groung Handling at Airports – Efficiency and Safety Session. Vnukovo and Tolmachevo airports as well as air operators and handing companies will present effective airline/airport connectivity models, application of innovational ground handling and information flow technologies.
All attendees are welcome to browse through the Business Program and put together an individual participation plan: PARTICIPATE IN THE BUSINESS PROGRAM
This can be easily arranged via online services and the Reed Click mobile app that will also take care of making appointments and information storage.
NAIS is more than a key event bringing together top professionals and decision makers at a national industry level. It is about interaction and networking, as well as outstanding opportunities as to professional and structural growth, new partnerships, strategic support for ideas and innovations.
Welcome on board!
Contact information for participants
+7 495 937 6861 (ext 169)
+7 926 202 9112